
Is he good-looking?
AHEM.
You better say he is before I hold you at gunpoint. :p
Anyway, I saw him in the movie 'Volcano High' & 'Tutor ???'.
I thought he's SO CUTE.
So I decided that I should catch him in the drama Stairway to Heaven.
Its another silly stereotyped Korean drama.
All the weeping scenes and melancholic plot. Yeah, you can imagine that.
The love story is sooooo fairytale-d and makes me wanna melt.
Especially when there is this sweetie in the show. aaaah~ *faints*
I can't help but wish that I also have a childhood sweetheart who is so goodlooking and loving.
Aah.
Yesterday was my English oral exam.
Hmm. It was okay. Yes. Okay.
He's going away to attend a stupid camp for the weekend.
And shockingly, I just can't recall what I gave to him for his birthday last year.
Darn. But I clearly remember v day's, xmas's, our 1st yr's and all the small small gifts along the way.
BLAH.
S R Nathan look so cute while saying thanks to his supporters in Chinese
I think his house is somewhere near mine. Is IT?
Today's Manjing's sweeeet 16!
YAY. NC16 movies, there you go!
Hee. I'll still have to wait for a month or so.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
(grow up! :p)